Backsword 13 Nov 2018
We worked on single-time oppositional counters from a low position. It is getting dark really early now and it’s time go indoors. Eric is scouting around for possibilities.
- Basic striking pattern, downright from open fight with compass step, recover into true guardant. Then reverse strike from true guardant with pass and compass, recover to open fight.
- Oppositional lateral strike from left side, working both stepping in for single-time cut, and stepping laterally to parry and then thrust
- Mullinets practice and drills
- Pressure/footwork and balance recovery
- Oppositional rising strike from spent position to counter a downright blow. Evading or moving in.
- Same as previous but working inside arm wraps (ligaduro mezzana)
Been lazy about posting for too long. Will try to be better.